20110514

lazy saturday

bought computer glasses! thank goodness i went to the optical shop (? yeah, i'm not sure of the correct term) with my mother. the specs original price is ~rm500. with my mom's awesome out of this world bargaining skill, got it at rm330 instead did you there? yup, that's the sound of me burning a hole in my pocket

after checking eye power, the optometrist shot me the 'you have perfect vision why the hell did you waste my time with you' look. you see, my right eye is ok. my left eye power is around 25, i think. maybe. not sure. err... around that range.

you might be thinking, 'dude why did you spend 300 bucks for something that you don't need?'

well, my work requires me to stare at the friggin computer for at least 8-10 hours a day. and that amount of time doesn't take into account the time i spend with dearest lappie at home. i can see ok. but when i stare at the computer screen for too long, sometimes i get a headache and things seems a tad bit blurry.

heard about computer glasses from my friend Nad. she told me she wanted to get one after her eye power increased.

there's a thing called Computer Vision Syndrome (cvs). it affects around 90% of people that spends 3-4 hours a day doing work at their computer. hahahaha. 3 to 4 hurs? that's a third of the time i spend every day.

i had been taking this for a few months now. it's good but VERY expensive. one box per month. 3 bottles a week. aigoo. hopefully berry clear+computer glasses can help maintain good vision. or at the very least slows down the increase in my eye power




1 comment:

ONN said...

Erma pakai spek!!! Welcome to the "4 eyes" club babe! Hahahahah!!