20110306

good food. good company.



^^,
went out to catch a movie with one of the very first people that i met in Uni. been friends for almost 4 years now. as i had mentioned before, i am not good at making friends. socially morbid you might say. so i was am really thankful to meet someone as friendly as her.

sometimes she makes fun of me by saying 'ma, kau masa orientasi asik ikut je mana aku pergi' which was true -_-" on my defense, my morbidity prevented me to mingle around. thank goodness she didn't found me annoying. love you, love!

aigoo, talking about the first year in uni.. i'll always remember the words that my room-mate uttered when she entered our room '*clears throat* inikah bilik 221?' she's from ranau by the way. when we were getting to know each other, i couldn't help but think, 'wah, the way she speaks is kind of amusing'. i'm not sure how to describe it... she kind of speaks in a rhythmic-ishyish. i had been to sabah before, so i'm not unfamiliar with sabahan dialect. but to me, the way she speaks in a sing-song way is pretty cute. elbo, sila jangan kembang hidung. kang saya baling pooh laju-laju baru tahu



:') ahhh memories... i wonder, 30 years down the road, will we still remember the moments we had together?

No comments: